Archipelago Culinary Recipe Soto Lamongan Asli Delicious
Delicious Soto Lamongan Recipe with Special Soto Seasoning Easy and Fast How to make it – We are here again for you mothers or prospective master cooks from our guidance hehe, today’s special we will present special recipes from the archipelago that you certainly know about cuisine this one, namely Soto Lamongan . For beautiful mothers who live in the eastern region of Java or East Java to be sure to be very familiar with this one recipe. Soto Ayam Recipe Lamongan with the characteristic of lime juice and a sprinkling of shrimp crackers koya is indeed quite legendary in the East Java province. Soto Lamongan is one of the typical culinary delights in one of the cities in East Java, namely the city of Lamongan, of course. Actually, the Soto Lamongan recipe is generally almost the same or similar to the clear soup soup recipe from other regions. Not much different from Surabaya Soto Ayam, Sokaraja Chicken Soto or Soto with other yellow gravy. But there is one special ingredient that makes it different is this blend of herbs and special ingredients from Lamongan which makes a distinctive taste and aroma and makes our tongue hypnotized to eat it. The most visible is the use of koya or koya powder that makes its soup besides taste delicious and delicious also has a special aroma.
Koya powder is indeed one of the mandatory ingredients that must be provided when we will make this Lamongan chicken soup recipe. Made from shrimp crackers pounded with fried garlic, the mixture of the two ingredients that were put into the chicken soup soup is indeed very tasty and delicious. Actually, not all sellers of this Lamongan chicken soup provide this koya seasoning. Maybe it’s because indeed the price of shrimp crackers is a little expensive or indeed because it’s less practical if you have to provide it. But it doesn’t feel complete if you eat this Soto Lamongan recipe without adding the koya cracker spices in it.
Soto ayam seasoning that we will make below is quite simple and simple. There are not many spices used to make this Soto Lamongan recipe. Even so, the taste and delicacy is not inferior, how come with soto which is sold at the soto warung stall on the side of the road. The following are Soto Lamongan cooking lessons for those of you who have been provided with cooking methods and ingredients and ingredients that you need to prepare.
Lamongan Soto Material:
- Half a chicken (300gr) chicken
- 1,750ml of water
- 2 cm galangal, bruised
- 1 clove grain
- 2 sticks of lemongrass, bruised
- 1 tsp salt
- cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
- 8 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cm turmeric
- 2 cm of ginger
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp roasted coriander
- 3 roasted candlenut grains
Complementary Soto Ayam Lamongan:
- 30 grams dry
- 2 boiled eggs
- 30gr cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stick, sliced tips
- 1 tbsp fried garlic
- Cayenne pepper
How to make and cook Soto Lamongan:
- First for how to make your Soto Lamongan Add the chicken with water to a pan, then you add also galangal, cloves, lemongrass and don’t forget the salt, cook until all boil then reduce the flame.
- After that boil until the chicken stock is oily and the chicken becomes soft. Then remove the chicken from the pan and measure the amount of 1,250 ml.
- You boil the stock again over low heat and after that fry the chicken until it’s dry, remove, drain and shred the meat then set aside.
- Next you heat 4 tablespoons of cooking oil to saute the fine spices until the smell is fragrant, after that lift and then put into a pan of broth made. Cook until the smell of spices is gone and the sauce is 1000ml. Then add lime juice and sweet soy sauce.
- The next step is brew the toge and suun with hot water separately, then drain. Then Peel the boiled eggs, and you split each into 2 or 4 parts.
- Then you prepare a serving bowl, after that place the shredded chicken, then stir, suun and also cabbage. Flush with hot sauce, sprinkle with celery and also fried garlic. Then put boiled eggs on top, finally serve while hot with cayenne pepper.