Practical Recipes for Making Krecek Fried Sambal
How to Make Krecek Fried Sambal Recipes Special Tasty and Easy – This one recipe is indeed truly Indonesian. By using spices and cow or buffalo spices that have been processed, this Krecek cooking recipe is guaranteed to make everyone who tastes it will be addicted. Krecek, whose origin may not be attractive, can be processed into a traditional, appetizing recipe. Besides that, how to make fried sambal krecek is also easy to follow. This fried sambal recipe krecek is truly amazing. Especially for friends who like to eat spicy will definitely be addicted to the delicious taste. Basically, this recipe recipe uses spices that are almost the same as the fried potato sambal recipe plus some ingredients that make it taste unique and delicious. For friends who do not like to cook, do not need to worry, how to make fried sambal krecek is quite easy and easy to follow.
Sambal Goreng Krecek can also be served directly with white rice while warm which will increase our appetite. Or my advice can be arranged also with dishes such as chicken opor or warm as usual with this dish. For additional complementary dishes a special rames of rice is also suitable. For friends who love spicy cuisine, the spicy taste of this menu is very suitable and can be tried. We can easily serve delicious sambal goreng krecek recipes easily. The following are ingredients, spices and how to make them.
Ingredients for Krecek Enak Fried Sambal Recipe
- The main ingredient needed is about 200 grams of dry krecek.
- Tolo beans or cowpea are approximately 50 grams. Wash thoroughly and boil with boiling water until done.
- Thick coconut milk is about 300 ml.
- Watery coconut milk is about 200 ml. Coconut milk can use instant coconut milk or better to use only 1/2 grated coconut fruit, 300 ml for thick coconut milk and 200 ml for thin coconut milk.
- Big red chili fruit according to taste or approximately 5-6 pieces. Wash thoroughly then slice small slices.
- Spicy chili fruit according to taste or approximately 10-20 pcs. Can be added according to taste.
- Bay leaves are approximately 2 sheets.
- Finely combed brown sugar as much as 1 tablespoon.
- Galangal which has been crushed is approximately 5 cm long.
- Iodized kitchen salt according to taste or approximately 2 small spoons.
- Adequate vegetable oil to saute the fried chili sauce.
Krecek Fried Sambal Seasoning
- Large medium red onions about 4 cloves. Peel the skin then cut the pieces so they are easy to smooth.
- Large medium garlic is approximately 3 cloves. Peel the skin and cut the pieces into several pieces so that they are easily smoothed.
- Spicy curly chili fruit according to taste or approximately 8-10 pcs.
- Large red chili fruit according to taste or approximately 2 pcs.
- Chili fruit according to taste or approximately 15-18 pcs.
- Ebi is about 2 tablespoons.
How to Make Easy and Practical Krecek Fried Sambal
- Take one container and pour the thin coconut milk and recipe. Soak until the krecek is soft (approximately 10-12 minutes later) then lift and set aside.
- Blend the chili sauce, such as cayenne pepper, red chili, large chili, red onion, garlic and ebi until it is completely smooth. As smooth as possible by manual or legalized.
- Prepare a frying pan and give 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the smooth spices above and stir stir for a while.
- Add the bay leaves, galangal and slices of the red chili, then stir again until it smells of a distinctive stir-fragrance.
- Add the tolo beans that have been soaked before and stir again until all ingredients are well blended.
- Add brown sugar, salt to beryoidum and thick coconut milk, then stir again until boiling.
- Add the red cayenne pepper and the krecek then stir again until cooked and the coconut milk seeps in and shrinks.
- Taste first and add salt if necessary and lift.
To make sambal goreng krecek above it turns out it’s not too difficult right Although it seems simple, the fried chili sauce recipe above doesn’t taste like the other Indonesian recipes. The taste is quite spicy with the savory mixture of coconut milk guaranteed to make everyone addicted. For other traditional recipe ideas, please try the Special Jogya Gudeng Recipe or How to Make Tasty and Easy Chicken Opor.