Soto Bangkalan Delicious Food Recipe
Delicious Soto Bangkalan Food Recipes – Today after all this time we have not written a new recipe today, we strive to provide the latest special dishes for all of you who are always loyal to this site to find recipes for food , drinks, cakes or culinary recipes that have been we gave before before. Previously try Soto Betawi or Soto Taoco.
There is a recipe for today, for today we give Soto Bangkalan recipe, for those of you who like good food suitable for this one recipe, especially as a food presenter when the atmosphere around us is cold eating soupy foods while warm is very delicious. Let’s study together here to make Soto Bangkalan based on ingredients and spices below.
Soto Bangkalan Material:
- 1/2 chicken
- 2500 ml of water
- 2 sticks of lemongrass, bruised
- 4 cm galangal, bruised
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- oil for sautéing
Soto Bangkalan subtle spices:
- 50 g of peeled shrimp
- 8 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 5 pecan nuts
- 2 cm of ginger
- 2 cm turmeric
Soto Bangkalan supplementary ingredients:
- 2 potatoes, thinly sliced, fried until dry
- 100 g bean sprouts, boil hot water, drain
- 1 tomato, cut into pieces
- 50 g of glass noodles, soak hot water, drain
- lime juice
- chopped celery
- onion slices
- fried onion
How to make and cook Soto Bangkalan:
- The first step when you are going to make Soto Bangkalan is you Boil the chicken first and also the water until done. then lift the chicken and you shred, set aside.
- Next you heat the oil to saute the fine spices. Then add the spices, added with lemongrass, and also galangal and stir-fry sammpai.
- Then you put the sauteed spices in the chicken stew sauce and you boil it again.
- Next step you add salt, powdered pepper, and sweet soy sauce. Then bring to a boil, then lift.
- For Serving Soto Bangkalan: Take a serving bowl, then give the noodles, bean sprouts, tomatoes, and also shredded chicken. Then flush with hot sauce, then serve with a sprinkling of leeks, celery, fried shallots, and also squeeze the lime juice on top.