Soto Betawi Recipe Typical Culinary Nusantara Nikmat
Soto Betawi Recipe Typical Nusantara Nikmat Culinary – Actually the recipe this time still relates to the previous recipe because it is still the same as from Indonesia and also has the same name, Soto Betawi, which we have previously posted about Coto Makassar , only different pronunciation. In Indonesia, actually there are many kinds of soup that are not only in Makassar or Jakarta, as before, there are also Soto Sokaraja. For other Soto archipelago maybe in another article we will discuss it together here.
Soto Betawi is a typical culinary city of Jakarta as the capital of our country, according to its history from wikipedia. The term soto Betawi has been in the culinary cuisine of Indonesia around 1977 until 1978, but it does not mean there was no soup before that year. The one who popularized and the first to use the word soto Betawi was a soto seller at THR Lokasari / Prinsen Park, of course with its own distinctive taste. Many soto sellers in those years, usually refer to Mr. Soto’s “X” foot or other designations. The term soto Betawi began to spread into a general term when the soto seller was closed around 1991. The following are ingredients and spices to make soto betawi.
- 1 kilo gram of beef (may use innards or legs)
- 1 ginger stem is crunchy
- 1 stick of lemongrass
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 red onion cloves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ginger thumb segment
- 1 tablespoon of coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- enough pepper grains
- 1 small box of coconut milk
- 1/2 liter of fresh fresh milk / ultra cow milk
Supplementary material :
- peel potatoes, split into 2 parts and fry
- sliced tomatoes
- sliced chives
- fried chips
- fried onions
How to make Soto Betawi
- First step you boil the main ingredients that have been prepared with water, then dispose of the meat excrement that comes out of the water, until tender, then reduce the heat, then set aside the meat.
- Next, simmer the broth, then add the mashed spices without sautéing
- Then you add salt, then taste it. You can add anything that is lacking
- Then you add coconut milk and liquid milk. finished the sauce
How to serve soto Betawi:
- You cut a small piece of meat and a potato and put it in a bowl
- And also you add tomato slices and sprinkle with chives
- You can also add fried onions, sweet soy sauce and pepper powder
- Finally, you pour the soup into it to complement it, you can add fried chips and also rub the 1/2 orange.
So today from us about the recipes of Nusantara precisely is the recipe for soto betawi, please also share this recipe with your social networking friends. You can also read other recipes here, there are many recipes that we present for you to make at home.